We offer technical assistance to our partners in the region as they work to meet gaps identified in their human resource development plan.
Our goal is to provide you with a prompt response and a collaborative approach to problem solving. Our staff is pleased to discuss your specific technical assistance request and help plan a coordinated response.
The SNTC offers technical assistance for TB Programs on the following topics:
- Training, planning and facilitation
- Program and activity needs assessment and evaluation
- Educational resource acquisition
- Educational product development guidance
- Spanish language assistance with translation of healthcare provider educational materials
- Special topics expertise, for example: corrections, rural, STD, HIV/AIDS, pediatrics, and special populations (foreign-born Spanish speaking populations)
- Other topics as requested based on available resources
For more information, contact:
SNTC Central Office at the University of Florida
352.265.7682 or 888.265.7682